An educational journey should blend academic knowledge and life experiences to help prepare students for meeting the challenges of a successful career while competing in a global economy. That’s why EKU is committed to each student’s success, both in and out of the classroom.
The Office of the Executive Director for Student Affairs is dedicated to providing quality services, leadership experiences, and learning opportunities designed to help students achieve their goals while enhancing personal development and well-being.
Services provided as an integral part of your educational experience include:
- Medical services for students through Student Health Services
- Counseling Center services and workshops to help with issues such as test anxiety, coping with stress, improving relationships and selecting the right career
- Educational outreach programs and a fair and impartial student judicial system for students, faculty and staff through the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Support for individuals with disabilities including equal access to University resources, coursework, programs and activities through the Office of Services for Individuals with Disabilities (OSID)
- The Cultural Center is a student space dedicated to helping students broaden their understanding of other cultures and embrace diversity.
Explore more opportunities to be involved on campus by going to Campus Life. This is a great place to find where YOU belong. Our doors are open in the Whitlock Building and in the Powell Student Center, and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
The mission for the departments in Student Affairs is to provide quality services, leadership experiences, and learning opportunities that promote personal development and student success.